Member Category: Government & Community
Citizens On Patrol (COP) is a group of citizens who participate in a community based crime prevention program in co-operation with the local law enforcement agency. The Chase Citizens on Patrol program is to encourage dedicated community volunteers to be of assistance to the Police by patrolling designated areas to observe any possible criminal activity. By being an extra set of “eyes and ears” the patrol is able to assist in the deterrence of crime in the community. The patrol is not designed to replace police but allows the police to be able to direct their focus to other areas of potential crime. The day to day operation of the Patrol is supervised by the Chase R.C.M.P. and the program Chairperson.
Want to Join the COP Team? We are always looking for new members!
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Be a resident of Chase Area or own or operate a business in Chase
- Be of good character
- Pass security screening required by RCMP
- Be the “Eyes and Ears” of the community
- Satisfy chairperson of your genuine commitment to the deterrence of unlawful activity in the Community
- Willing to participate in training sessions
- Follow COP policies and procedures
- Keep and maintain proper record
- Maintain a positive and respectful presence in the community
If you are interested in making a mark in your community by becoming a member of this program or you would like more information, please reach out to one of us:
President: Joan Anderson, 250-320-7472, email@example.com
Vice-President: Cecilia Waters, 250-882-3623, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Linda Fortier, 250-833-8304, email@example.com
Treasurer: Marilyn Kotanko, 250-679-3448, firstname.lastname@example.org
RCMP Liaison: Constable Kevin Gien
Village Liaison: Steve Scott
Mailing Address: Chase Citizens on Patrol Chase RCMP detachment, Box 1756, Chase, BC, V0E 1M0
- 542 Shuswap Ave
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.